Friday, April 30, 2010

Yay for awards!

I've received two awards from two of wonderful ladies.  Susannah from The Edwards Edition first gave me the Sunshine Award, which I couldn't complete because I don't know 12 bloggers.  I know how am I going to get more followers if I don't follow others.  I'm working on it though.  Then LG from iGrzas gave me the I Love Your Blog award.  Thank you ladies for the blogging awards.  I'll fill out the ten things that make me happy and mention that you gave me props, but I don't think I'm going to be able to pass the awards along. 


10 Things that make me happy:
1. The Wife to Bee
2. Snoogans
3. Rain
4. Sleep
5. A good movie
6. Spending time with close friends
7. Completing a project
8. A good Carnival Cruise
9. Food
10. Making other people happy.

Sorry I've been MIA for so long, but we've had a lot going on.  Plus being so busy with work doesn't give me anything fun to talk about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment