Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Something interesting this way comes

It’s been a while since I’ve blogged, but I just haven’t had too much going on lately.  I was watching the old boob tube the other day and saw a segment on a show where a group of guys were playing “I’ve never”.  They played I’ve never as a drinking game, where someone would say they’ve never done something and if someone playing the game had done said task they had to take a drink. Well, I said all of that because it got me thinking about some interesting things that I’ve never done and other things that I have done.  Here are some of the things on my list.
I’ve never been drunk, not once, not even close.
I have been the designated driver for a pastor. 
I’ve never owned a flat screen TV.  I think my bride and I are the last people in the world to still have the old box TV’s.
I have spent somewhere close to $20,000 dollars on accessories for cars that I have owned.  For some reason I thought it would help me get “chicks man”.
I’ve never skinny dipped, but that’s a good thing for everyone else’s sake.
I have used the woods as a public restroom.
I’ve never been in a fight.
I have had a black eye, that darn desk corner sucker punched me out of nowhere!
There are others, but I don’t think I’m willing to share them with the public just yet.  Maybe you’ll learn them when I release my tell all book.

2 comments:

  1. You crack me up! I really have to meet you one day, b/c I find it so hard to believe that you have never been drunk! Do you drink? You seem like you would get down with some beers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay Cas, we gotta meet. I have never been skinny dipping either but it's high on my list of "to do" things before I pass on to the next world! Other two things were fly first class and ride in a limo. Got to do the limo at Susannah's wedding - still no 1st class or naked swimming! Something to look forward to?

    ReplyDelete