Monday, April 25, 2011

Don't worry, I got this

I jokingly put “Don’t worry, I got this” as the caption for a picture of my Buddy Christ bobble head on Facebook.  I was subtlety implying that it did mean that what he “got” was our salvation, but it was in a fun, light hearted manner.  Friday night we went to our Good Friday service, and as our praise group was singing it donned on me just how right I was.  When they sang “Jesus paid it all”, a light went on in my head, “He’s got my debt”.  I’ve tried to keep my blog from being too religious.  I don’t honestly don’t feel I have any right to try and preach to anyone, I know I have my bucket of sin so I don’t want anyone thinking I’m something that I’m not.  I just couldn’t help but share the revelation I had Friday night though.

Don't worry, I got this...

I know this is a little out of order, but I thought I'd give the important stuff first.  Our youth stuffed all our eggs for our Easter Egg hunt Tuesday night.  I took my Buddy Christ to the egg stuffing event and it turns out he was a hit.  So below are two pictures we took just having fun with Jesus.




And yes, my truck did come with a tape player, how jealous are all of you!?


No comments:

Post a Comment