Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Epic Fail

The Chick-fl-a Triple Play was a total failure.  Due to an unseen issue on the way from the airport to the second leg of the triple play, unseen meaning my truck dying and leaving Melissa stranded on the side of the road, we were unable to complete our lofty goal of the three state, three meal, Chick-fl-a triple play.  But hey, Melissa bought me a steak for my Birthday so instead of chicken I had a nice grilled steak and shrimp.  Yum.  I am so sorry to disappoint everyone.  The only other thing I can think of is when I asked for prayers everyone prayed that I wouldn't complete it, and so horrible things happened to me. 

2 comments:

  1. hahahahaha, next time man, next time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL dang! you need to try the peach milkshake! its the bomb!

    ReplyDelete