Monday, January 17, 2011

Leaving on a jet plane

A quick blog since I'm waiting on my flight home. I was sent last minute to Toronto Canada to do some work. The trip has been fun, it's mostly been work though. I flew out early satuday morning and had a few hours to tool around Toronto. I found out do last minute that I didn't have any time to plan a todo list. So I went and visited the CN Tower, and hit up the hardrock for a shot glass. I hope to post a better blog later with some pictures and my adventures of traveling without a gps in a foreign country. I should be back in the south around 8:00 and in the arms of my bride around 8:30. I can't wait, she's so good to me. Between Cleveland and Toronto I've seen a lot of snow, flying above the snow covered landscape has been amazing. Alright time to get back to my good friend an keep me busy partner John Grisham.

1 comment: