Friday, March 5, 2010

Michael Lorrow

It is with a heavy heart that I write this blog.  Early this morning an all time great guy and friend of mine lost his long battle with cancer.  Michael Lorrow, you will truly be missed by everyone that ever knew you.  I know I got to visit with you yesterday before your final hours, but that is not the way I want to remember you.  You will always be “McLovin”.  Thank you for never losing your quick wit, humor, and smart ass mouth.  The way you handled your cancer has been an inspiration to me.  I will never understand how you could stay so positive and funny facing death and all the tribulations you were faced with.  This world will be a far less entertaining place without you on it.  Those of us who have known you will speak often of the experiences we shared with you.

Here’s to you pal!  Keep chasing those angels, you’ll be bound to catch one eventually.  Yeah Boy!  Giggity Giggity, Giggity Goo…

1 comment:

  1. Cas, I'm so sorry about your friend. I am thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete