Sunday, January 24, 2010

Stay Classy Conan

So, I don't know how many of my readers watch the Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien.  I must admit that I didn't see very many of his shows because of the time that the Tonight Show comes on, but I made it a point to watch his last few episodes.  Friday night, his last Tonight Show, Conan really took the high road and was very respectable on how he handled his good bye.  He admitted that even though things have gotten shaky with NBC lately, he was still very thankful to NBC for all that they have done for him.  He kept making it a point to remind everyone about the horrors happening in Haiti and asking everyone to donate.  I think Tom Hanks was a great choice for a final guest because we can always count on Tom to be classy and funny.  The final send off was given by Will Ferrell singing Free Bird, accompanied by Conan playing the guitar.  Thank you Conan for all the laughs you have brought me throughout the years, and thank you for your classy last show.  Best of luck to you and your now unemployed staff.   We miss you already.


No comments:

Post a Comment